6.25.2012

all dogs love God...

This weekend was full of long walks, sunny days, sandy skin, and Jack Kerouac; exactly what the doctor ordered.  While I didn't spend much time with my camera (due to some serious over relaxing), I couldn't help but get a few pics while playing with my newest lens addition.  As always, my two favorite subjects dominated my weekend.

(This first one is courtesy of my assistant-in-training/hubs. Not too shabby I must say)

ABP_0968


ABP_0963


ABP_0992


ABP_0974


ABP_0976


ABP_0978


ABP_0988


ABP_0983

ABP_0987

In the words of Mr. Kerouac, "All dogs love God.  They're wiser than their masters".
Flynn's got the biggest zeal and appreciation for life.  I wish I could be as happy as he is about the smallest things. Like open windows (I do get pretty excited about "top down" season in the jeep and cabrio though)


ABP_0994


ABP_0993

Peace, love, and bliss from us all-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see

-Thoreau

Labels

Followers