10.04.2012

The Lyttle Family

I met up with the Lyttle family this past Sunday for a fun extended family session. When Mary Jane contacted me a while back about capturing some shots of her whole family I said bring it on! (Coming from a ridiculously large, female based clan it's pretty near impossible to be intimidated by big families anymore) But in all honesty, I loved getting to know the Lyttle family and had a great afternoon capturing a little bit of each one of them. I wish I could post them all on here but that would take an eternity, so I'll have to settle with a handful of my favorites from the afternoon. Enjoy!
LyttleBlog_1

LyttleBlog_2

LyttleBlog_3

LyttleBlog_4

LyttleBlog_5

LyttleBlog_6

LyttleBlog_7

LyttleBlog_8

LyttleBlog_9
Something about big blue eyes, gets me every time
LyttleBlog_10

LyttleBlog_11

LyttleBlog_12

LyttleBlog_13

LyttleBlog_14

LyttleBlog_15

LyttleBlog_16

LyttleBlog_17

LyttleBlog_18

LyttleBlog_19

LyttleBlog_20

LyttleBlog_21

LyttleBlog_22

LyttleBlog_23

LyttleBlog_24

LyttleBlog_25

LyttleBlog_26

LyttleBlog_27
These two were great.  They are like the text book version of how brothers and sisters should be.
LyttleBlog_28

LyttleBlog_29
I think when the kids start fleeing from me that it's a good sign we're done for the day
LyttleBlog_30
Thanks to ALL of the Lyttle's for letting me spend the afternoon with your awesome family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see

-Thoreau

Labels

Followers