8.31.2012

Awkward...

This is for all of my clients who sit there with the camera in their face and are like "umm...awkward..." Trust me, I feel ya. As a severe introvert the idea of someone placing 100% attention on me for an hour, AND documenting the results makes me want to scream.  So this is my attempt to show you that while you may feel uncomfortable, it turns out I'm just as awkward as you are! My husband caught a couple of shots of me "doing what I do" at a wedding a few weeks ago, and after laughing at how hysterical I look I thought I'd share my awkwardness with the world.
DSC_0228

DSC_0234
I don't know how you guys can sit there and take me seriously while I'm putting on these moves...
DSC_0231

DSC_0230

DSC_0229
And if my strange twist and shout moves didn't get them laughing, check out what was going on behind me (have to give mad props to the bridal party for not busting out in hysterics, and even more props to the family effort going into getting the little ones attention. Real dedication)
DSC_0235

DSC_0237
No joke, I was totally oblivious to all this activity right behind my back
DSC_0238
The culprit himself...not as bad as my dance skills but I had to throw him under the bus a little too :)
ABP_2720 
Happy Friday!
Peace, love, and bliss-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see

-Thoreau

Labels

Followers