8.08.2011

Settling In



It feels like it's been two years instead of two months, but I think I've finally got settled in here. The house is finished, at least as finished as I can make it for the time being, everything's put away, and I can give directions here using actual street names instead of "that tree that's all bendy".  I went to my first ever pony penning day this year, and have gotten to do a little more exploring around the reserve.  I've got pictures from pony penning, some interesting things we found on the reserve, and of course more surfing up at www.alliebeckley.shutterfly.com in the Tradewinds album, so feel free to check it out and see what we've been up to!





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see

-Thoreau

Labels

Followers